Terms and Conditions
EELTEX Inc. and EELTEX Ltd. may change these terms and conditions from time to time by updating this page. Please revisit the page before interacting with the website to ensure are happy with our current terms and conditions.
This terms and conditions were published on the 08/19/2019.
The term ‘EELTEX or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website.
Registered office: Bray Accountants, 21 Angel Hill, Tiverton, Devon, EX16 6PE, UK.
Company registration number: 08527874.
Registered office: St Petersburg, Florida, 33705 UK.
DUNS number: 080990251
- The content this website is for your general information and use only.
- The content of this website is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It is your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific needs and requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
- Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- This website contains links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
EELTEX Inc. and EELTEX Ltd. are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. The following information details how we us and protect any information that you provide use with when using this website. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may collect the following information:
- Full name
- Contact information – email address and telephone number
- demographic information such as location
- other information relevant to customer
How do we use this information?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To service enquiries
- To provide information on new product ranges or services
- To send our customers our newsletter
- For internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone.
We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Cookies are small text file that websites save locally to your computer which allows sites to store and use information during your visit.
We initially ask your permission, once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps us analyze web. Cookies can allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us: email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to:
Unit 7-9 Brooklands
If you believe that any information, we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Talk to us today
With our flexible approach to our service offering, we can provide experience and expertise at any key stage to support your project or help with the entire project life-cycle.
Sign up to our Newsletter
(We do not share your data with anybody, and only use it for its intended purpose)